Pancreatic Cancer Action competition

Please announce yourselves here when you join
marauder5

Pancreatic Cancer Action competition

Post by marauder5 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:17 pm

Hi everybody!

First time on here as promoting a competition and raising funds for Pancreatic Cancer Action in memory of Gina Devlin who sadly passed away as a result of this terrible disease at the end of last year. Stewart & Gina organised the Lakes Rally for many years.

Most of you may know of me as life-long Rover enthusiast and Marauder devotee, but I have a secret life as a Ford Popular rallyist, raising money for charity.

On January 31st I leave Glasgow on the Monte Carlo Classique in The Flying Tortoise, a 1953 Ford Popular that's resplendent in two-tone green and rust livery!

Justin Baird-Murray, owner of the 4-star Metropole Hotel & Spa in Llandrindod Wells has kindly donated a luxury three-night break for two as a prize for guessing the mileage the Flying Tortoise covers on its epic journey from North Wales to Monte Carlo and back via Glasgow (nearest guess wins). Every penny collected goes to the charity as all costs covered so for an entry form email fordcharityrun@aol.com or give me a call on 01824 790280.

Alternately you can make a donation via http://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/f ... montecarlo

Many thanks! Ian Glass