Suffolk/Norfolk Events

Details of meetings etc where Rovers can meet
classicclara

Suffolk/Norfolk Events

Post by classicclara » Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:49 pm

Hi. To all members in Suffolk/Norfolk - here's a couple of events we're attending this year. Anybody else thinking of attending these?

- Bungay Lions Classic Vehicle Rally & Country Fayre - Sunday 3rd May 2015
There will be plenty to see - classic cars, motor cycles, tractors and both commercial and military vehicles, all in the grounds of Earsham Hall. Other attractions on the day will include food and craft stalls, a licensed bar, trade stands, auto jumble, children's games, entertainers and workshops. Funds raised from the event will go to local Lions causes.
http://www.earshamhallevents.co.uk/fort ... vents.html

- 40th Raveningham Country Fair - Saturday 5th september, 2015, http://www.ravfair.co.uk/
-------------------------------

markgray

Re: Suffolk/Norfolk Events

Post by markgray » Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:43 am

Can you add Bressingham to your area list as its the 40th Anniversary NNROC Rally on 24th May 2015 as well.

We will be there not only as RSR members but also as one of the Partner Organisations sponsoring the event.
Warmest regards
Mark Gray
mark@roverp6cars.co.uk
Owner of MGBD Parts & Services
1962 Rover 2000 Experimental Engine
1977 P6 3500S last P6 off the production lines VVC 700S
1972 P6 3500 Estoura
1966 P6 2000 and more

P3Steve

Post by P3Steve » Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:47 pm

I'll be at both, I didn't do Bressinham last year due to health issues but Earsham hall was good so I'll most likely see you there just look out for a maroon and black P3 4 light. Its a bit further into Norfolk but the Skeyton Goat rally is a good one too

MarkR

Post by MarkR » Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:17 pm

I would like to visit these events. I'm afraid my P2 won't be a runner for a while yet but I would look to ride out in my Triking if weather is good, especially as I live in North Norfolk.

classicclara

Post by classicclara » Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:28 pm

Hi guys

- Mark Gray - Forgot about Bressingham but we are indeed booked to come to that in our P4. :)
- Steve, will have a good look out for you at Earsham - do you remember you were kind enough to chat to me on the phone last year about our latest addition - a P3 75...would love to have a look at your P3 as from the photos it looks lovely.
- MarkR hope to see you there!

Also heading to Flixton Air Museum near Bungay on Sunday for the drive it day meet.
-------------------------------

P3Steve

Post by P3Steve » Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:24 am

Gosh Mark don't be fooled by the photos just don't look too close mines a driver not a show car if you have to look at it stand back about 20ft. Not to sure about Earsham as I had promised the granddaughter I'd take her to the Thomas the tank engine weekend (and she's holding me to my promise) at the North Norfolk railway so it all depends if I can work that for the Monday and still do the Sunday at Earsham but as her parents have recently parted its all a bit awkward at the moment. Steve