P4 Clearout

Any parts you want or have to get rid of, tell us here
Paul Gregory

P4 Clearout

Post by Paul Gregory » Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:54 pm

I seem to have acollected rather more P4s and P4 parts than I had ever intended, and they are now preventing me from actually getting organised to work on some of my other vehicles. As a result I really need to have a clearout, if you are looking for specific items please let me know and I will have a sift through and see if have any available. As a starter for 10 I certainly have:-

Green Lyback seats & matching rear seat (from a 110) - Certainly aged but most parts will clean up fairly well. Unfortunately the drivers seat base is badly damaged, ripped / missing leather & some of the 'stuffing' has disappeared as well. Both lybacks are missing the nobs from the end of the recling back levers - had gone from the car before I acquired it.

Green bench seat & matching rear seat (from 1959 60) - Again, well used, but might be better than nothing, or could be used whilst you refurb your originals, or get these done. Rear isn't bad but front has has patch of leather stuck on top of split back and seat base is sagging with springs now becoming detectable when you sit on it.

Green door casings - probably two sets, again well aged but my be usable

Breaking 80 - most parts available - it is suffering from terminal rust at the back end. I ran it for a good few years and am loath to break it but even I have had to admit it just ain't worth bringing back to life.

Breaking 110 - this has almost self destructed due to rust, but there may be a few items of use to people.

I have the usual stock of glass, empty tool trays, glove box fronts, dash panels, carbs, starter motors, dynamos etc etc. Most of these have been obtained in 'parts boxes' when I have acquired various cars.

I also have a 1954 90 and a 1964 110. Both require extensive restoration, and have been awaiting my attention for some time. I am reluctantly considering parting with one or both of these to release space...whilst both are marginal restoration projects I am loath to break them. If you are seriously interested let me know and I will make a decision on whether to let them go.

Paul
RSR Post 1950 Librarian

Do you have anything which could be added to the RSR Library for the benefit of all members? Please let me know if you have.