For Sale! Registration Plate P4 LKE

Any parts you want or have to get rid of, tell us here
ger2oo5

Re: For Sale! Registration Plate P4 LKE

Post by ger2oo5 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:11 pm

Richard Clements wrote:Oh sorry you own a Rover, Well it is an easy conclusion to make you appear out of no where, there is no introduction no interaction with the forum members you go straight for selling the Reg Plate so you have to admit it does look like thats the only reason you have come here. You are indeed right it isn't compulsary to own a Rover to post here but it's just good manners to say hello etc before trying to sell items on a forum, many fora have a minmum post count before you are able to advertise items for sale because these forum get many many people just trying to flog tat, no i'm not saying that applies to you but it happens a hell of a lot and it is annoying because it feels like the forum is being used as a means to an end.
No problem, and yes i do indeed see your point. I ahve also read your post regarding spam http://www.rover-forum.thersr.co.uk/vie ... 29a6#p1412 and now understand why my post provoked such a reaction. For this i am sorry, to both of you :oops:

Richard Clements

Post by Richard Clements » Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:20 pm

No worries Ger. lets move on ;)
1989 827 Si Fastback, Manual, Pulsar Silver Metalic

Paul Gregory

Post by Paul Gregory » Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:53 pm

Ger,
I hope the initial response to your posting won't put you off the site. Sorry to hear that your 400 has died, I hope some luck hunting down a suitable replacement.
Regards
Paul
RSR Post 1950 Librarian

Do you have anything which could be added to the RSR Library for the benefit of all members? Please let me know if you have.

ger2oo5

Post by ger2oo5 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:36 pm

Paul Gregory wrote:Ger,
I hope the initial response to your posting won't put you off the site. Sorry to hear that your 400 has died, I hope some luck hunting down a suitable replacement.
Regards
Paul
Thanks for that and no it hasnt. Cheers mate :)