Rover P4 parts for sale (cheap!)

Any parts you want or have to get rid of, tell us here
RoverTyke

Rover P4 parts for sale (cheap!)

Post by RoverTyke » Fri May 07, 2010 3:59 pm

I have a small collection of used amd new P4 parts which I now no longer need (I've sold both 100s). These parts are stored in both Bradford (West Yorkshire) but they could also be viewed in Alfreton by arrangement.

I am wanting these spares to go to a good home, rather than wanting a lot for them (make me an offer!!). The full list can be email to anybody interested (Dave.Perrins@yorkshirewater.co.uk) or ring 01274 579949 (evenings).

The brand new parts includes a pair of front side light holders, set off waist trip clips (with rivets), brake pads(unipart GBP200AF), N/S rear brake cylinder (Girling 390360W), and door card clips.

There are a lot of used parts including jacks,carburettors (SU AUC2009 (x3)and AUC7090), chrome wing top reflectors, door arm rest (rear o/s - good red leather), hub caps, grill badges, rear light metal shell (Lucas L558), Rover 105R script badge, stereing wheels (one very good), waist line stainless steel strips (including one of the front pointed strips). I also have a set of 5 grey wheels with good radials tyres.

I've already moved on some parts, but the others must go - seems a pity to scrap them or tip them.

Cheers
Dave
Last edited by RoverTyke on Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.