Flywheel festival, Bicester Heritage, Sat & Sun24/25 Jun

Details of meetings etc where Rovers can meet
GOY189

Flywheel festival, Bicester Heritage, Sat & Sun24/25 Jun

Post by GOY189 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:34 pm

We have been able to arrange a 20% discount on ticket prices at Flywheel, however parking will be in the general club parking area. Fellow club members that happen to arrive together can park together but please note, the space in the general club parking area is allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. You should book through the special link below:

http://www.flywheelfestival.com/clubs/ticketoffer/

Instructions appear at the top of the page, so please read them carefully - you must book through this page, and not click on the 'tickets' tab at the top of the web page as that takes them out of the club booking area.

To park in the general club parking area, select a free of charge club parking ticket from the ticket options when booking their tickets (and make sure they select the parking ticket for the day they are attending). They can buy between one and six entry tickets in any one booking. If they want more, they will need to place a second order.

During the booking process (on page 4 I think) you will see a drop down menu of club names - please select Rover Sports Register. The discount on advance tickets is available until Midnight Sun 18th June.
Each day the car parks open at 9am and the public gates open at 10am, with activities finishing around 6pm.
I hope to see you there.

Mike Maher

GOY189

Re: Flywheel festival, Bicester Heritage, Sat & Sun24/25 Jun

Post by GOY189 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:30 am

I intend to be there on Sunday.

Mike