UK P1/P2 cars

SHyslop

UK P1/P2 cars

Post by SHyslop » Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:45 am

Last January or thereabouts, I was sitting one wet afternoon thinking of something to do inside in the relative warmth and I thought it would be interesting to have a picture of what the dispersal pattern of these cars (1934-1947) is in the UK, from the member's handbook information. At the time, I had a colour code worked out by model which should also have also have showed multiple cars in the one place but more work would be needed to do it better as it didn't work out just as I'd intended.

Anyway, as the data will soon be two years out of date and I had sort of forgotten about it until now, I thought it was maybe worth mentioning it and the link to it is :

https://www.doogal.co.uk/KmlViewer?url= ... 215f91.kml

Obviously, some of the data will have changed but I thought it maybe gave some useful information about where rallies or meetings could/should be, or what the likelihood was of making a local group work. Do please bear in mind that not all the postcodes on a site like this correspond exactly with the locations, my own included, but that is just the way the postcode/geocode system works.