Stewart Devlin RIP

GOY189

Stewart Devlin RIP

Post by GOY189 » Fri Nov 11, 2022 7:41 pm

Paul Gregory supplied the following information. "As I think you all know Stewart Devlin died in September. The details of his service have been announced and are as follows:
Gordon Stewart DEVLIN
Published on 10/11/2022
DEVLIN Gordon Stewart (Stewart) On the 16th of September 2022, Stewart sadly passed away aged 69 years, at Furness General Hospital surrounded by his family, after a short illness bravely fought. His funeral service will take place at 12.30pm on Monday the 21st of November at Holy Trinity Church, Chapel Stile. Please feel welcome to wear accents of red in Stewart's memory. Donations in lieu of flowers will be gratefully received on behalf of Coniston Mountain Rescue Team & Westmorland Red Squirrel Society. These can be made online via fishwicksfunerals.co.uk Tel: 015395 63108."

Mike Maher
Chairman

JGCPilot

Re: Stewart Devlin RIP

Post by JGCPilot » Sun Nov 20, 2022 10:07 am

What a shock to read that Stewart had passed away, he and I had quite a few discusions via telephone and email about the Rover Pilot of which he owned and intended to make a hill climber out of it. I don't know whether he ever completed the task but our thoughts are with his family at this sad time. Unfortunately we cannot attend his funeral on Monday may he rest in peace we shall be contacting the funeral directors.
John and Janet Cook