P6B NADA spec RH door mirror wanted

Any parts you want or have to get rid of, tell us here
patrick hiron

P6B NADA spec RH door mirror wanted

Post by patrick hiron » Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:06 pm

Hi
I need a Paddle shaped door mirror for the RHSide a 1970 NADA spec P6B . I'm not sure if these are handed or if one mirror fits both sides . My RH door is predrilled for the Rover mirror, which is held on by self tapping screws Tthe holes are presently plugged with little plastic buttons . The fixing holes centre to centre distance is 43/8inches
As A alternative I would be interested in acquiring a matching pair of Rover mirrors with the same fixing dimenions .
The NADA spec door is full of complex trim , anti intrusion beams , electric window mechanisms etc so I don't want to strip the door to deal with nut and bolt fixings !!
Thanks
Patrick

Dirkco

Re: P6B NADA spec RH door mirror wanted

Post by Dirkco » Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:19 am

Hi Patrick,

Either send a picture of the mirror to my email you have or post a picture. I most likly have a mirror for you and will be happy to donate it to the cause.
By the way the white wall tires you put on your P3 were they radials from Coker tire? If so what size did you use?

Hope you are well
Dirk

patrick hiron

Post by patrick hiron » Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:28 pm

Dirk
Thanks for the offer . I will e mail you a picture of the mirror . Please advise your e mail address , my computer died recently burying all my e mail records
IKB had a set of Firestone white wall cross plies .They were almost unworn , except for the spare which was an original Indian retread ! I debated fitting radials but concluded that the main function of P3 tyres is to stop the rims and brake drums from running on the road and it wasn't worth the cost to go to radials .
Cheers
Patrick

Dirkco

Post by Dirkco » Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:21 am

Hello Patrick,

I sent you a aemail but it bounced back. You can send a picture to me at
Cars @roveramerica.com

Dirk

Dirkco

Post by Dirkco » Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:30 am

Hi Patrick,

i have tried several times to email you but it just keeps bouncing. Do you have another email address?

let me know
Dirk

patrick hiron

Post by patrick hiron » Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:09 am

Dirk
Did you receive my e mail and pictures ?? my e mail phing@videotron.ca" target="_blank has been sanitised and is working
Cheers
Patrick

Dirkco

Post by Dirkco » Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:59 am

Yes,

I did recieve the pictures

Dirk

patrick hiron

Post by patrick hiron » Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:33 pm

Dirk /\, Sorryto communicate by Forum ! Do you have a suitable mirror in your inventory ??
Patrick